Are you a candidate for . . .
- Revision shoulder or knee surgery for persistent symptoms after prior procedures?
- Anatomic or Double-bundle ACL reconstruction to prevent early onset of arthritis?
- Synthetic Fiber-reinforced ACL repair for early return to sports?
- Cartilage surgery, including osteochondral transplant for joint preservation?
- Meniscus transplant, to delay further joint degenerative changes?
- All arthroscopic hip, knee, and shoulder surgery?
- Capsular tightening for "occult" knee and shoulder laxity (i.e. negative MRI and/or negative arthroscope)
- Platelet rich plasma enhanced surgery?
- Hyaluronic acid or joint lubrication treatment?
- Complex joint procedures involving cartilage, tendon, and ligament procedures?
For a complete consultation, a detailed history and physical exam is typically required, as well as review of any previous diagnostics (MRI or XR CDs or films) or operative reports.
Schedule a Consultation Now